We would like to inform you that our Computer Adaptive Test for NCLEX is already available. This can be seen on on http://www.nclexonline.com.
Lot’s of SATA (select all that apply) questions, True or False and Multiple choice questions that varies with each level of difficulty. Expect to answer at least 200+ questions per simulator when you start.
On this first version of our NCLEX-CAT, there are two (2) ways to pass.
How you will pass?
1. The 95% certainty rule. Program will stop if the computer determines with 95% certainty that your answers are correct. You will immediately get the results together with the answers and rationale.
2. If you achieve the passing rate set on the program for the full 265 questions. (for NCLEX-RN)
How you will fail?
1. Timer is set to have a full 6 hours of exam (for NCLEX-RN). No pause. No breaks. If you consume all the time, the probability of you being failed is very high.
2. If you didn’t meet the passing rate on the simulator’s program.
3. The 95% rule. If the program knows that most of your answers are wrong, then it will discontinue the exam and provide you with the results.