(ANSWERS) Pharmacology Review for NCLEX
Posted in Pharmacology by Cedric On November 5, 2013. No comments
1. B. Schedule II drugs are highly regulated.
2. C. uncertain risk. Most drugs fall under this category.
3. D. Absorbed in small intestine to live to circulation.
4. False. It is metabolized in the liver. It is excreted through the kidneys.
5. D. Sublingual and Buccal methods have a very fast absorption rate.
6. B. It is given to decrease Potassium levels in the body.
7. B. Topical corticosteroids are the most common.
10. C. ALWAYS double check order.
11. D. Bolus and IV push is the same thing.
13. B. It is a competitive antagonist. It cancels out the actions of morphine.
Leave a Reply