Monsbey College is a newly formed institution in Watsonville, California. The college is envisioned and started by people having national and international experience in health, education and technology. The goal of the Monsbey College is to provide as many educational opportunities in the medical and technical fields to our students as possible. Monsbey is looking forward to create and offer the best training programs well suited for the people in the community.
Monsbey College Stands for Your Educational and Career Needs…
Their certified instructors and local externships offer fast and affordable training to employment opportunities as Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, Pharmacy Technicians, and Front Office Staff. They also offer foundation courses for those seeking to continue their education as professionals in other medical fields as well as NCLEX-RN, LVN Review & Test Prep.
- Certified Nurse Assistant – The Nurse Assistant Training program is designed to qualify the student for the California state certification. Preparation includes classroom instruction and supervised clinical training within the guidelines set by the State Department of Public Health Services.
- NCLEX Review Program – This course was developed to help candidates prepare to take the NCLEX examination with success. The course provides both comprehensive content review and NCLEX questions for practice. The content consists of a comprehensive coverage of the topics tested through an NCLEX exam syllabus.
- Home Health Aide Program – This 40 hours program prepares the Certified Nursing Assistant to be a Home Health Aide. The C.N.A’s will acquire skills and knowledge necessary to provide services to residents in the homes or residential care facilities. Preparation includes classroom instruction and supervised clinical training approved by the State Department of Public Health.
- Pharmacy Technician Program – This course is designed to prepare the participant for eligibility to become a Pharmacy Technician. In addition, participants will be qualified to apply for certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and will meet the training requirements of the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Medical Terminology Program – This course successfully builds and understands medical terms through mastery of word roots, suffixes, prefixes, and combining forms. You will learn to effectively use medical terminology as a tool for real work situations. This is a non-credit course, and is provided for your personal enrichment. This course is not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements. The students will be awarded a certificate of completion from Monsbey College.
- Clinical Medical Assistant Program – This 2-5 month course is designed to prepare the participant for eligibility to become a Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA). In addition, participants will be qualified to apply for certification by the California Medical Board and the California Medical Assistant Association (CMAA). Participants will receive a certificate of completion and be job-ready upon completion of the course. This program is offered in collaboration with Watsonville/Aptos Adult Education.
- CPR & First Aid Programs – Adult CPR w/AED, Adult CPR/AED with Standard First Aid, Adult, Child, Infant CPR, Adult, Child, Infant CPR & First Aid, First Aid Basics.
Address:6 Hangar Way
Watsonville, CA 95076
Telephone: (831) 786-0531
Fax: Fax: (831) 786-0326
Leave a Reply