NCLEX Android Apps
NCLEX Med-Flashcards by C Gurevich (FREE)
Get ready for the NCLEX exam with free flashcards of top tested medications! Each card has a med’s name, classification and use, side effects, and the important details for you to know.
This is the free version. For access to all 215 flashcards, upgrade to the full version.
This application was designed specifically to make your learning of the medications on the NCLEX as easy as possible. Its friendly and accessible user interface makes studying a breeze.
Features at a glance:
– Medications are sorted into quickly navigated categories
– Bookmark flashcards for future reference or study
– Easily digested medicine information on simple flashcards
– Focused information covering the NCLEX exam requirements
– Includes full medications index
– Includes all important medication classes
– Provides important medication usage notes
This application will help you learn and master the NCLEX medications.
* The NCLEX Medications Flashcards application was designed to be used ONLY as a study and preparation tool for the NCLEX exam or used for entertainment purposes.
* The National Council of State Boards of Nursing neither endorses or is in any way affiliated with this application or its developer(s)
* AT NO TIME is this application to be used in any manner regarding a real medical emergency or for any other medical purpose including the treatment, prescription or dispensary of medications or medical advice.
* NCLEX is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing
NCLEX-RN Exam Prep by Upward Mobility $9.99
Ace your NCLEX-RN exam!
With a focus on prioritization type questions, and developing subject matter expertise, Upward Mobility’s NCLEX-RN Exam Prep app for Android is a valuable tool to help you pass this important exam.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
As part of our social mission of making quality health care education more universally affordable, we are making this app available for $9.99, off from the normal price of $17.99.
This practice exam/review module contains 780 simulated exam questions written exclusively for Upward Mobility by professional writers with concise, but detailed explanations to help you prepare for this test.
-Safe and Effective Care Environment Questions
-Health Promotion and Maintenance Questions
-Psychosocial Integrity Questions
-Physiological Integrity Questions
Upward Mobility apps are designed with an exclusive intuitive UI. They provide a Study Mode, where questions are paired with clear explanations and the user can proceed at their own pace, as well as a Test Mode designed to simulate the exam experience, where the user can set question and time restraints and their results are presented to them upon completion in both an aggregate and a question-by-question format.
NCLEX DataMonkey $3.99
This App is for anyone who wants to pass the NCLEX-RN Test / Exam. Great for nursing students and for nurses that just want to refine their skills. This Quiz system is extremely user friendly, feature rich, and makes studying a piece of cake!
*Contains more than 3800 unique questions/Quiz Cards.
*Every Quiz Card contains RATIONALES
*Customizable Quiz Styles
*iPhone, iPod, and iPad Compatible
Basic care and comfort
Coping and adaptation
Reduction of risk potential
Safety and infection control
Growth and development
Management of care
Pharmacological and parenteral
Prevention and early detection
Leave a Reply