NCLEX Application Form: New Jersey Board of Nursing
Posted in NCLEX Application Forms by Cedric On July 16, 2009. 8 Comments
Please be aware that N.J.A.C. 13:37-2.3, the regulation pertaining to the application requirements for graduates of foreign nursing programs, was recently changed. The changes have been included in the application process.
There are five (5) elements that are now required for licensure of a foreign graduate as a nurse in New Jersey including:
- A transcript review performed by the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (C.G.F.N.S.) (You are required to have the Full Education Course by Course Report.);
- Proof that the applicant has achieved a passing score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language exam, TOEFL (C.G.F.N.S. is also providing English language evaluations) (Must be submitted only to C.G.F.N.S.);
- A completed licensure application for graduates of any foreign nursing program, which includes information concerning the applicant’s educational and experiential background;
- Criminal History Background Check clearance; and
- Passing the appropriate NCLEX licensing examination.
Please submit the following to the New Jersey Board of Nursing:
- The official Application for Licensure by Examination;
- One (2” x 2”) passport-type photograph;
- The total fee of $225.00 made payable to the New Jersey Board of Nursing (a money order or personal check is acceptable); and
- The Certification and Authorization form.
Visit: New Jersey Board of Nursing
What does certification and authorization form pertain to?
i m registerd nurse in india. i would like to pass the exam in newjersy board of nursing. i need application form.
I am arestered nurse in india.i would like to take nclex exam for new jersy board of nursing can you plz clearly send me the process from begining .
with regards rajitha.
I am a registered nurse in the Philippines since July 2011 and at present a trainee in a provincial hospital. I would like to take the NCLEX-RN exam for the state of New Jersey. What are the requirements? Please send a reply on my e-mail.
Hi! I have the same concern with Seth. Would you be kind to send me a copy too? Thanks!
And if yes,how do i go about it
please i am a registered Burns/Plastic Nurse.can i take NCLEX without sitting for CGFNS
I am a registered general nurse currently practising in acute hospitals. With over 19years of nursing experiences. Areas of specialites include acute medical / surgical, care of the elderly and adult nursing.
I would need NCLEX application form for the exams. To obtain the certificate licensing and to practice in New Jersey