Comprehensive NCLEX & CGFNS review is developed exclusively for you to succeed.
- 80 hours of comprehensive formal lecture.
- New test format and current NCLEX test plan.
- 4 seasoned board reviewers – nurse educators and clinical specialists who are highly experienced in formal teaching and clinical practice. NCLEX is a test of nursing practice.
- Test-taking and confidence-building strategies
- Solid track record of over 20 years of consistent high passing rate for first time candidates taking NCLEX & CGFNS.
- A very high percentage of nurses who attended the review passed the NCLEX-RN & HESI exams.
- This review course is intended for nurses who are preparing to take the NCLEX-RN, LPN/LVN, HESI and CGFNS.
Excell phone: 630-483-7244
Chicago Office phone: 773-545-8425 / fax: 773-205-6483
Adele Diploma phone: 630-830-5863 / fax: 630-483-0883